Once I sincerely asked a question to a payroll supervisor in person: How is it possible for your small team to handle all these tedious processes and millions of trivia tasks?
She paused a bit and she answered: You have to love it to do it.
But in reality, not everyone loves to do payroll so here we are. We provide payroll services in 2 aspects:
One, services. We do the following:
- Collect and summarize timekeeping information and obtain supervisory approval for processing
- Maintain overtime requests and obtain approvals
- Calculate commissions for contractors
- Update employees’ payroll records as required
- Process and close periodic payrolls
- Issue paycheques
- Process direct deposit payment
- Reimburse employees’ expense requests
- Calculate and deposit payroll taxes
- Process employment verifications
- Maintain WSIB eligibility and accuracy to employees
- Issue RoE as per requests
- … … (anything related to payroll services)
Two, we also provide platforms for payroll process:
- QuickBooks integration – We are an official business partner with Intuit Canada since September 1, 2018
- ADP integration – We are an official business partner with ADP Canada since June 6, 2019
- Reimbursement system – We build your own HR and Accounting platforms using ERP module on WordPress, see here for more details about our IT architect and consulting services.
If you take care of your own monthly payroll works and only require us to issue you T4/T4A slips at the beginning of each calendar year, please use the following form to provide us information: