Good to know:
- If you have got access to CRA’s “My Account”, you must also have access to CRA’s “My Business Account”, because they are the same account.
- You can use the credential of your My Account to log into My Business Account directly.
- If you haven’t opened My Account, or your My Account has been revoked by CRA because you haven’t been using it for a long time, you will need to apply for a new My Account ID.
- If you already got your My Account ID, you cannot apply for a different ID for My Business Account.
- If you do not have My Account or My Business Account, and you are going into a process to open up your My Business Account, you will be actually working in CRA’s online process to open a My Account ID.
The following walk-through video shows you the instructions for how to:
- 00:00 – apply for a new My Account ID
- 04:00 – use My Account ID to log in My Business Account and add BN to the profile