Consulting Service Rate 2022
|Common individual tax matters||$300/hour|
|Common corporation tax matters, divorce taxation||$300/hour|
|Tax planning on mergers and acquisitions, corporation architectural design, shareholder agreements, share transfer and sale, foreign nation companies, USA stock investment, etc.||$400/hour|
|Separation & Divorce, Estate planning, family trust, NRST related||$400/hour|
|Practitioners in the Industry (Lawyer, CPA, CFA, etc)||$850/hour|
|Rush appoinment||50% rush fee will be applied|
- We ensure the consulting session happens during our office hours which are 10am-4pm Monday-Friday
- minimum session duration is 1 hour
- However we understand the requirements from overseas clients, to accommodate this we may be able to find some off-hour slots
If you have not registered as our client, please
- Call 905-940-1999 during 9am-5pm Monday-Friday office hours
- advise us if your questions are in regards to personal taxes or corporate taxes
- book a time slot to talk to one of our accountants
- Please email us or text us to advise:
- your legal name
- your email address
- your cell phone number
- your home address (optional)
- You will receive an email from our system that contains a service invoice. Please send us e-transfer as per the invoice at your early convenience.
- Once we have received your payment, we will notify you that your consulting session has been confirmed and secured. Please be advised that we cannot guarantee your time slot without your payment.
- If you will have to cancel or defer your appointment, please notify us at least 2 business days prior to the appointment time. We will issue you a full refund.
- We strongly suggest you send us an email to let us have your brief background, your timeline, and the summary of your questions. Based on our experience, such an email will significantly help increase the efficiency of the appointment so that the clients can be benefited.