love all, trust a few, entrust us.

Personal Tax Return

You can do your own tax return with the following free or inexpensive software:

The DIY brings you a high upfront Return of Investment. However some people prefer to have professionals prepare their tax returns due to the following reasons: 

  • We are not simply moving numbers between forms.

  • We will communicate with you in detailed expertise.

  • We remind you of the benefits to be claimed.

  • We help you to avoid the risks of CRA audit.

  • In case your return is reviewed by CRA, we represent you to deal with CRA with no extra cost.

Workflow & Onlien Forms

  1. Please access the Personal Information Form listed below to provide us with your (family’s) information.
  2. Our Admin team will reach out to you within 1-2 business days to verify your information.
  3. After our accountants have worked on your tax return based on the information you provided, they will email you the PDF copy of the tax return draft.
  4. There will be a phone or email discussion between you and our accountants to discuss the details of your tax filing.
  5. Based on your feedback and questions, our accountants will update your tax return forms and re-send you the PDF for your further review.
  6. Upon approval of both you and our accountants, we will email you the signature page to finalize your tax returns. Please refer to this page to check how to use your phone to sign on PDF files.
  7. We will email you our service invoice and ask you kindly send us your e-transfer payment.
  8. We will e-file your return to CRA once we have received your signatures and your payment to our services.
  9. We will email you the tax filing receipt from CRA.

We strongly recommend our clients use our online form to provide us with your (family’s) information. As our returning clients you will save lots of time in filling out the form because we no longer need half of the information which we already have.

When you have income from investment properties, please use the online form to provide us with your expenses.

When you have income and expenses from your self-employment, please use the online form to provide with us your numbers.

When you have…Please submit to us…
You are first-year filerYour immigration landing date
You filed tax return beforeT1 General from previous year’s return
T4/T4A incomeAll T-slips
T3/T5/T5008 incomeAll T-slips
Other income such as stock trading profit/lossAll T-slips
OAS incomeAll T-slips
EI income
All T-slips
Pension income
All T-slips
May get refund but you haven’t provided CRA with your direct deposit informationInstitution # (3-digits)
Branch # (5-digits)
Account #
Bought RRSPRRSP Contribution Slips
Own a propertyTotal property tax paid last year
Rent to liveAddress + rent $$ months of residence + landlord’s name
Sold a primary residence propertyAddress, year of purchase, years of residence, sale price, ownership percentage
Sold an investment propertyAddress, year, price and cost of purchase, FMV when changing the purpose of use
Paid tuitionT2202A
Student loanInterest paid
Childcare expenseChildcare receipt(s)
Membership of professionalismPayment receipt(s)
DonatedDonation receipt(s)
Foreign property greater than $100,000Speak to our admin team for the form.
Foreign salary incomePay stubs with tax statements
Bought a property the first timeClosing date & address
Change in marital statusDate of marriage or divorce
Formally separatedAgreement of separation
Divorced or Separated, with childrenChild support paid or collected
Someone needs caregivingT2201 with medical doctor’s signature
As T4 employee, worked from home due to Covid19Provide us the info & expenses of work-from-home
Moved to accommodate new jobMoving expense