When you provide us a scanned copy of your ID ie. your driver’s license, please take the following guidelines:
- Angle: the tilt angle of the document should not exceed 10 degrees in any direction.
- No Margin or Margins too small: it is recommended the document takes up approximately 70% of the image.
- Avoid reflections: we recommend not to use the flash of your mobile device when capturing document images.
- Extraneous objects: make sure your fingers or other objects do not cover document data.
- Good lighting: if the image is too dark or too bright, the document might not be accepted.