Please take a few minutes to go through the following instructions before you start filling our forms.
- If you have real estate rental income, please use our Rental Expense Form. If you have multiple rental properties (different addresses), please duplicate the form to suit your need.
- Please don’t fill the form on your mobile device.
- On your Windows or Mac computer, please do not fill the form directly on the browser as such way you cannot save the content you have filled.
- On your Windows or Mac computer, when the form is showing up in your browser, please download it to your local drive and then use Adobe Acrobat to fill it and save the content you have filled.
- Please email your filled form back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note our job is not simply moving the numbers from the forms you have filled to the tax returns; instead, we integrate the tax optimization and tax planning into the process as well as our effort to reduce the risk of your tax returns being audited by CRA.
- After our accountants have worked on your tax return based on the information you provided, they will email you the PDF copy of the tax return draft.
- There will be a phone or email discussion between you and our accountants to discuss the details of your tax filing.
- Based on your feedback and questions, our accountants will update your tax return forms and re-send you the PDF for your further review.
- Upon approval of both you and our accountants, we will email you the signature page to finalize your tax returns. Please refer to this page to check how to use your phone to sign on PDF files.
- We will email you our service invoice and ask you kindly send us your e-transfer payment.
- We will file your return to CRA once we have received your signatures and your payment to our services.
- We will email you the tax filing receipt from CRA.
|When you...||Please submit to us...|
|This is the first time you file the Section 216 return and you have not got an ITN yet||A clear scnned copy of your passport so that we can apply your NR tax number (ITN)|
|Have not remitted CRA any withholding tax for your rental property income||Provide us your rental propertyu's address, first date of rent, monthly rent amount, and your ownership percentage of this property|
|Have remitted CRA the withholding tax on monthly basis||Provide us your rental income and expenses using the aforementioned form|
|Claim rental income and expense||Provide us your rental income and expenses using the aforementioned form|