Although how precious the opportunities are to meet our lovely clients in person, we designed to complete all the communications with clients online and remotely since day one of the establishment of our firm back in 2015.
- All tax returns for individuals can be communicated online using our forms and checklist.
- We have been promoting QB Online for years and we’d like to teach our clients how to use QBO to do their own bookkeeping.
- At the end of the day, if your business still got any accounting platform, you can use our Excel template to log all the transactions.
- When our clients have some difficulties with their books, accounting, or tax issues, we have purchased service AnyDesk to remotely help you.
- We provide various kinds of resources for free, from how to use your phone to scan paper documents to clear PDF, to how to make signatures on any PDF documents.
- Ultimately when our clients have multiple large files on hand, they can use our own Secure Upload Portal to send them to us.
At this special period of time while the coronavirus from Wuhan is sweeping the GTA, we would like to share our resources for free with all other accounting firms, law firms, or any offices that require information and document exchanges with their clients to archive easier business processing.